I was nursing Isabelle inside and heard a lot of screaming. Then I heard nothing. I told Kevin on the phone that I was debating whether or not I should check on them because of the silence. I said they either worked it out and are doing something they are not supposed to be doing or they smothered one another. :) Here is what I saw...
The source of the dirt came from this flower pot. I thought I should tell them to quit, but they were having so much fun and besides, these flowers were not just doing outstanding.
Josie loading up her 'tractor'
Evelyn was piling hers up in the grass.
A farmer on the move with her load of dirt.
Just in case Isabelle wanted to play...

So cute and hilarious! I will try to keep them in mind next time when need help spreading sand in the backyard to fill in holes:)
ReplyDelete