A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do What you Love!

In case you wonder what we do all day - here are a few of our favorite activities...




The girls LOVE to wear their jewelry and just can not seem to put enough on. As you can see, Evelyn is more of a necklace girl and Josie likes the bracelets. Do notice the coordinating Supergirl ring with her Supergirl shirt. Josie LOVES this shirt and would wear it everyday if I let her.


Josie loves to wear her Mommy and Daddy's shoes. However, this was the first time she put the socks on too. They look really funny with the heel of his sock sticking out.


Evelyn running - always running.


She was so quiet and good for me while I got dressed one morning. Yes, I should have known.


And after I take away the marker and give her a crayon, she still tries to color herself. We are working on this - paper, only on paper!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all the pictures. Especially Evelyn running. She is such a happy little girl. I just love to watch her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cecilia! I just LOVE all of the updates recently! Those girls are just so funny...just like their mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!! So much fun & love on their sweet little faces!

    ReplyDelete