Isabelle has been getting a lot of attention lately. Evelyn has finally started wanting to hold her so we now have to take turns to hold the baby. These girls just get sweeter every day.
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read your blog all of the time and never comment, but I just have to tell you how sweet all of your girls are! Sometimes I wish we still lived there! I'm sure our girls would have had a great time playing together!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family!
Nothing sweeter! Pure sweetness!
ReplyDeleteLove the new posts! The girls are all so adorable. I just love the joy and pure happiness on their faces!! so happy you are there to share in it with them!
ReplyDeleteCecilia, I'm glad to see you in a picture too!!! Every picture you post on here is cuter and more precious each time!!! I always enjoy your captions/comments too! :) Thanks for keeping us all up-to-date on what's going on with all of ya'll! So much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! My favorite is the bottom one with you in it! Such beautiful girls!
ReplyDelete