A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grandma's Visit

My Mom came to stay with us after Isabelle was born and Kevin went back to work. It worked out well cause one of the first things Kevin did was leave town so I needed and very much appreciated the help my Mom gave me. It was definitely a harder adjustment going from 2 to 3 kids and I most definitely needed help and who better than my Mommy. I will never be able to express how much her visit meant to me and how much we appreciate her giving so much of her time and support to us. My mom has a very active life and for her to take off a week to spend away from home is a big sacrifice and I know that. So, thank you again Mom - we made some great memories!

Of course as Grandma's do, she also spoiled the girls a little...

She fed them freezer pops







She "showered" them literally and also with her love and time





She taught them how to go down the slide backwards. Thanks Mom!





And she took this great family picture of us. Isabelle is 2 weeks old in this picture.

2 comments: