A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Monday, May 3, 2010

New Bosses

I am sure many of you know this by now, but back in February, I changed careers and as a result have a new boss or rather, bosses in my case. Since mid-afternoon on February 19, I have been staying at home with Josie and Evelyn and no longer go into the office or take them to daycare or pack daycare bags or wash nap mats or deal with perpetual runny noses or juggle grocery store trips and errands in the evenings or worse, on Saturday, or have to coordinate my travel with Kevin so that someone will be here to take care of the kids. Its been wonderful! A little crazy at times, but that is to be expected.

During my transition, my good friend Jill sent me the sweetest package in the mail. It included the letter below with all kinds of goodies (see the list). I absolutely loved the surprise and it absolutely made my day. Thank you Jill for always making me smile!


The letter!


What all the package included and its meaning


The cutest bosses I have ever had! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that! What a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill's little package is awesome (I might steal it in the future)! I didn't know that you were staying home now - it's not always easy, but it's the best thing I've ever done! I'm sure you feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new position! And the letter and package are so cute! Love it! Becoming a stay at home mom was the best thing I ever did - you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome! I had as much fun putting it together as you did opening it. :)

    ReplyDelete