Daddy is officially surrounded by women now and as he put it, here in a few years, he won't have to worry about talking at all when he is at home. Mommy is grateful for another lady in her life and is looking forward to watching you girls grow in your friendships as sisters and prays that she can join in too.
You are a blessing Isabelle and at 2 days old have already brought so much joy to our lives. God is good Isabelle and you are our living proof!
Brand new Isabelle joined the family on Monday, May 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM.

Isabelle meeting Daddy after getting all cleaned up and warmed.
Isabelle meeting Mommy. You were wide awake and looking around everywhere. You especially liked it when Mommy and Daddy talked. You recognized the voices and looked so happy to hear them.
Isabelle weighed 7 pounds, 13.7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
Sleeping peacefully the morning after you were born. All clean wearing your first bow complimentary of the lovely ladies in the nursery.
Isabelle meeting Josie. Josie gave you so many kisses, hugs, head rubs and love in the first few minutes of y'all meeting and she has not stopped giving you all of those little love pats since you came home.
Isabelle meeting Evelyn. I have no idea what Evelyn said, but it was true Evelyn language (said with lots of expression and she said it with purpose).

Our Family of Five.
Again, Josie and Evelyn have so much to tell you and teach you. Watching you three grow together will be such an amazing experience. I feel blessed and like the luckiest Mom in the world to get to experience that.
Isabelle ready to go home on Wednesday, May 12.
Mommy, Isabelle and Daddy.

She's GORGEOUS! And YOU look amazing!! Wow- I'm 6 months post-partum, and you look better than me, just 6 hours later! Congrats to the whole family, and I can't wait to read the updates.
ReplyDeleteOh Cecilia, she is just beautiful!! I love her already! I think she looks just like Josie did when Josie was born. So so precious! And what a great post. I love it! It made me feel like I was there with your family for each special moment. And you my friend look fabulous!! I love the picture of you meeting Isabelle - who would have thought you could look so good without an epidural!?! :) Beautiful post. Beautiful family! Can't wait to meet Isabelle!
ReplyDeletePS. Kudos to the nurses for her bow. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThree beautiful GIRLS!!! Congratulations! She is as cute as a button...with beautiful chubby cheeks! I love it! You will have so much fun watching three girls grow up and become such good friends. What a true blessing! After Sadie was born (and as she grows up), Daniel has been saying..."who needs a boy. I can do whatever I want with girls!"....so true (of course we will be ecstatic to be blessed with a boy as well :)). Congratulations to the whole family, and YOU look beautiful as always...I need your post partum beauty secrets!!! Enjoy having a baby at home again! Love from us!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all of y'all again. Isabelle is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteBeatiful! Congratulations! You guys are very blessed.
ReplyDeleteWe have been waiting and looking every few minutes to see if there were any new pictures of precious baby Isabelle!!! Heehee! I won and got to see her first! :) Everyone will be so excited to see her! She is just gorgeous! Congratulations again! You are so blessed to have 3 adorable girls and the sister bound will be priceless!!! Josie and Evelyn look just precious the way they are looking at her! We SO can't wait to meet and love on her!!! We love you all!!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with Isabelle already! What a huge blessing. Three little girls! Seeing the pictures brought such happy tears to my eyes. You have such an amazing family. And...speaking of amazing, you look fantastic. :) Can't wait for future play dates.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! I'm also so excited you had another girl because it seems like everyone (myself included) is having boys these days, and I think we need a little population evening. I can't wait to visit in the fall and get your three little girls together with my three little boys.
ReplyDeletePS Any tips on how to actually get a girl? I'd like to know.
What a beauty! Congratulations again, Cheech! As the youngest of 3 girls, Isabelle will no doubt be teased by her big sisters, have nothing but hand-me-down clothes, but always feel loved and protected (I should know)!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Wagner Family! Isabelle is beautiful, as are all the girls! So happy she has arrived and all is well. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of sweet Isabelle!
ReplyDeleteI have been gone for a couple of days and just read the happy news...Congrats! Another beautiful girl! (I don't think it can get better than that!) She is one blessed little girl to have you two as parents and 2 sweet big sisters...Sisters are the best! I sure hope I get to meet your beautiful family one of these days, but in the mean time, I love getting to know them here on the blog. P.S. I read Jill's comment...No epidural? You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYay happy family!!!! :) Isabelle looks so much like Josie to me already!!! :) Let us know if you need anything we can help with and we'll be praying for you in your family transition. You look beautiful, we're so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful just like her sisters! And they will be best friends one day! Congrats, again Cecilia!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cousin!! She is beautiful!! I'm due in 5 weeks, and I hope I look as good as you after giving birth. We need to catch up soon. Much much love to your family.
ReplyDelete