Baby number 3 is due today. And as usual with my kids, this day has come and there is no baby yet. I am ok with that. As I said earlier, I have very easy pregnancies and goodness knows these little ones are much easier to take care of inside of me than outside so I am fine if they want to stay nestled in their little oven a little longer. Of course, I am excited about finding out if we will be having a little boy or girl and what he or she might look like. And I just LOVE the joys of a newborn and being a new Momma so I am definitely looking forward to all of that...I can just wait a bit longer if this baby wants to. :)
I also want to wish a Happy Mothers Day (a day late) to all the mothers out there. What a vocation, huh? Your heart is literally worn outside of your body and lives in the children God blesses you with. Thank you to all the mothers that have influenced, guided and blessed me! May your hearts be filled with peace, joy and comfort!
Given this is the due date, I thought I'd walk down memory lane of my 3 pregnancies. And now that I've walked down there - I realize that holy cow, memory lane must be getting smaller or it is true that you get larger with each pregnancy.
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look beautiful, Cecilia! I can't wait to hear your news that number 3 is here!
ReplyDeleteWow- you look amazing! Can't wait to hear the great news! Keeping ya'll in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cecilia, Kevin, Josie, and Evelyn on the arrival of baby Isabelle!!!! Little did you know that you would be having your baby the same day you posted this and on her due date, how fun! We are glad everyone is doing well and can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW ... I was just going to post a message and read that you have had the baby..CONGRATS...
ReplyDeleteMy message is that Cecilia...you look just as beautiful at 39 weeks with #3 as you did with #1... Children are truly a blessing.
Well well well! It looks like someone very important arrived today! :) :) :) I was just checking the blog to see what was up! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy baby came sooner than later :) I hope everyone is feeling great and doing superbly. Let us know if you need anything. I bet Isabelle is as beautiful as her name (and her Mommy!)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that you had the baby yesterday! On your due date, no less! Congratulations on baby Isabelle (3 girls - watch out, Kevin)! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure she's beautiful, just like her mama and sisters!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading the comments, I gather congrats are in order! So happy for your whole family! I love her name -- it was our choice had Sam been a girl ;) we made the decision the night before I delivered! And I love your pregnant pics -- you are beautiful in each!
ReplyDelete