Isabelle - you have been such a popular girl lately (as well you should be) and have had lots of visitors wanting to meet you and hold you. Here are a few pictures from you at the hospital and after we got home.
Meghan and Sarah admiring you.
Danielle agreed to share the picture with Meghan and Sarah. It was so nice of them to visit you in the hospital.
Lucas even got a chance to hold you. We have no idea what Lizzy and Josie and Evelyn were up to at this time because I was in the bed, Kevin was taking pictures and clearly Lucas and Meghan were occupied. :)
Grammy and Grandpapa came to see you the day you got out of the hospital.
Grandpapa held you for a long time that afternoon while you slept.
Grandma and Popo came to see you the following Wednesday. Both sets of grandparents have been to see you on Wednesdays. I've decided we should start alternating and every Wednesday should be Grandparent Day here and you should have them visit you that often.
Aunt Jessica and Uncle Royce brought us Koppe Bridge burgers and fries the first week you were here. I think they used the burger and fries as a ruse to get to come over and see you. But hey it worked and a little known secret is that Koppe Bridge burgers and fries will almost always work with me.
Uncle Royce with Lance and Isabelle. Oddly enough, Koppe Bridge was my special post-baby meal that I make Kevin bring me in the hospital with Josie and Evelyn, but I didn't get it with Isabelle. She was born at night rather than early in the day. So, it worked out well that they brought us this special meal. I promise I won't mention Koppe Bridge during the next picture.
Lance did such a good job holding Isabelle. Jessica told me he even changed his shirt before he came over because he wanted to make sure he was clean to hold her. Is that not the sweetest thing?

I am thinking that Lizzy was hunting cheerios out of the bottom of your double stroller while those pictures were being taken! But you know, I was so wrapped up in looking at Isabelle, I can't be sure! Mom of the year...right over here! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDelete