A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Waco Zoo

Remember how I talked about our playdates and how much we love them. Meghan, Lizzy, Lane, the girls and I went to the Waco Zoo this past week. It started out to be a great day, but when we got there, poor Lizzy did not feel well. Meghan and I thought she was just car sick so we did our best to make her comfortable and tried to make the best of the day.

Oh little did we know the rest of the story or what would come from that fateful day we went to the Waco Zoo. What is funny is that we both love this zoo and we want to go back someday but for the time being, we are not sure when we will be ready to that again. I'll explain more in my future posts, but for now, enjoy these pictures of the happiness and a time when our girls were allowed to be in a public place.





No comments:

Post a Comment