Last Sunday was a big day because Evelyn actually pooped on/in the potty rather than in her panties. I was elated - perhaps we had reached the end of the disgusting part of potty training. So, I busted out the "we pooped on the potty" prize for her. Since then, though, she has pooped in her panties every day sometimes twice a day and now, twice outside. So, I might have given the prize a little too early. Any suggestions for getting over this hump are greatly appreciated!!!
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, no! Caleb did that for three months! I hope it moves quicker for Miss Evelyn.
ReplyDeleteWe're in the same place as you, except that so far Eli has thankfully waited to poop until I put on a nap or night time diaper. About two minutes after he lays down, he calls for me to come change his diaper. So much for saving on diapers. Let me know if you discover the magic!
ReplyDelete