Isabelle's birthday ice cream sandwich. She really enjoyed us singing to her.
At first, you just dipped your finger in the ice cream, but once you realized how yummy it was, you ended up just picking up the whole sandwich and eating it.
You tried the candle too, but decided that was not very good.
Of course, the big sister's could not let her eat alone. The funniest thing was Evelyn insisted on sitting in a big girl chair instead of her booster. She has been doing this a lot lately. Unfortunately, she is not quite tall enough and can barely see her plate so I kept telling her to eat on her knees. Evelyn looked at me funny, but then gently placed her ice cream sandwich on her knees.
Surprisingly, Josie did not get more on her. :)
I think she could have eaten another sandwich if I would have let her.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

These are SO sweet! They seemed to love this little celebration just as much. No need for a mango or an empanada mom! : )
ReplyDelete