and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, we are probably each only 1/2 German at best, but its the heritage we both claim. But why use it as a blog name you might ask? The saying is on a magnet on our refrigerator (one of our favorite wedding presents) and while it may not be our "Germanness" (is that a word?) that makes us so perfect for one another, we both feel blessed in that we are perfect for each other. We have found someone with similar values and ideals to share our life with and we attribute our happiness (in part) to these similarities - we are both God-fearing and God-loving Christians, conservative, frugal (ok-cheap), old-fashioned, fun, love beer and of course...are very attractive. What? Thats not German - well like I said, its a magnet on our refrigerator (yes we are back to that). We are blessed, happy and love our lives. Hope you enjoy reading about 'em.
I loved seeing all of these pictures. I can't believe that it has already been ONE YEAR! Time is just flying by. Happy Birthday Miss Isabelle!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with these pictures! I never was really any good at taking pictures each month. These are priceless! Happy Birthday Isabelle! Okay, you are inspiring me to get on my blog and blog! Even though we are only a few miles apart, I love reading because when we get together we can't a word in. : )
ReplyDelete