and their adorable kids
Friday, April 15, 2011
Aggie Ring Day
A certain special someone is getting his Aggie Ring TODAY!!! You'll be able to find him easily - he'll be the one with the three adorable, little girls wearing these matching Aggie pillowcase dresses (thank you Jill for the idea and Meghan for the inspiration). What a fun day it is going to be!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soooooo cute Cecilia! Enjoy today and tell Kevin Gig'em. Now, you'll need to be sure to post when he dunks that pretty, shiny ring of his!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats to Kevin!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kevin! Getting your Aggie ring is a very special day, I remember the day I got my ring quite well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day!! Can't to see pictures with your adorable family!
ReplyDeleteToo cute... They will look precious! Congrats, Kevin! :)
ReplyDeleteOh they turned out so cute!! Congratulations Kevin!! Can't wait to see more pictures. By the way...where have I been? You have done a ton of updates that I have missed. I have lots of catching up to do! Miss you!
ReplyDelete