At Isabelle's 4 month well check...
Nurse: I need you to verify child's date of birth please.
Me: Ummmm, (long pause) 11-22...no wait, that's not right. Ummm, (another long pause) 5-17-10.
Nurse: Try again Mom.
Me: Oh. I mean 5-10-10.
For the record, none of my children were born on 5-17. Where did that day come from???
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did that once when Mark was a baby. The doctor then asked if I was his Grandmother. The nerve of her, even though I technically could be.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I can just imagine the conversation! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad to know someone else has done this!
ReplyDeleteOh you were just confused because Abigail was born on 4-17 and you have practically helped raise her via the phone. See you aren't losing it...you just have too many kids! :) Miss y'all!!
ReplyDelete