A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mommy's losing it

Last night as I sat nursing Isabelle before bedtime, I was gently rubbing her back and legs and noticed how smooth her little bottom felt underneath her sleeper. Very smooth, almost as if she was not wearing anything under there. Hmmm...yup, I forgot to put a diaper on my almost 4-month old baby. Thank goodness, I caught that before we put her down for the night.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! I would have loved to see your face when you realized there was just a bare bottom under there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Sounds like something I would do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness there were no surprises...The other night I took Q out of the bath, wrapped her in her towel, and decided to cuddle her up for a minute, and all of sudden I felt a warm trickle on my foot...

    ReplyDelete