and their adorable kids
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Como se dice in Espanol, Curious George
Kevin is out of town right now and when he is gone - I often turn on a movie for the girls while I take care of Isabelle. Tonight, they picked Curious George. I put the movie in and hit play and then proceeded to go bathe Isabelle, get her ready for bed and clean up their rooms a bit. Needless to say - it had been about 30 minutes and I come into the living room and lo and behold, the man in the yellow hat is speaking Spanish. I listen longer - everyone is speaking Spanish. The girls had been watching the movie in Spanish and it apparently did not phase them one bit. I thought it was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh today!
ReplyDeleteYes! This is hilarious! I went from tearing up to LOL from your posts!
ReplyDeleteI was telling someone this story the other day and they said they read in one of their baby books that letting your children listen to another language is actually very good for them so she plays Spanish music for her little girl every morning, so Curious George in Spanish was just a teaching moment!:)
ReplyDelete