Honestly, I thank God all the time for giving me Meghan's friendship as she helps me out tremendously, listens to me and I learn a lot from her about being a Mom and teacher. She gives my girls so much love too - they absolutely adore her. The birthday party was complete with hotdogs, presents, cake and a water slide!
The birthday girl blowing out (or at least trying really hard to blow out) those two candles!
Josie and Lizzy at the top of the favorite ramp or slide or hill (whatever they are calling it at the time) that they love to play on. Oh and yes, I am letting Josie dress herself these days. HA - I wish she would dress herself. She put this on with Daddy's help before we went to the party, but then informed us that this is what she was wearing to the party. I figured, why not? And yes, she is wearing two tutus.
Between trips down the ramp, the girls enjoyed the yummy food. Best baked beans I have ever tasted and I don't like baked beans. I later found out that these baked beans have a cup of brown sugar and nearly a half pound of bacon in them. hmmmm - I wonder why I liked them?
Evelyn got to eat with Daddy. I think she needs another necklace on - don't you?
Josie and Lizzy went down that slide so many times.
Evelyn wanted to join in on the slide fun. But the first time she went down it - she went down sideways and went completely underwater, drank about half the pool and decided to try again with Daddy's help. I love how brave and resilient this girl is.
The slide is so much more fun when you keep your head above the water!
I love this picture!
There was so much laughter - this was a FUN birthday party.
Is there anything more summer than running through the sprinkler on a hot day?

You all are such a blessing in my life! What great pictures you got at the party! :)
ReplyDelete