Your 2 month check-up is not for a few weeks, but guessing, I would say you weigh between 12 and 13 pounds. I think you would be an all-out thumb sucker if we let you as you constantly put your hand up to your mouth and have even found your thumb a few times. We are still trying to keep a paci handy as we would rather you get hooked on that instead. You take your paci, but only when you are really hungry or tired.
Everyone says you look like a Wagner....I guess we have a 'look' because we think you are a good mix of your sisters, but have a look all your own. Evelyn loves to give you kisses and Josie still loves to hold you. Your eyes really light up when they talk to you and your arms and legs go to kicking when they 'play' with you. You continue to bless us all in so many ways - we love you!
Lately when you get really tickled, you throw your hands up in the air and arch your back (as seen in the following two photos).

Has two months already gone by? Oh my goodness! It's a good thing we have blogs so we can catch up on each other because we rarely get the time to just visit. We get a lot of conversations started, but never finish. It's quite funny to me sometimes. I talk randomly as it is and I don't do well with distractions. Isabelle is absolutely adorable and I love what you posted! She is a very good baby and has two super sweet sisters!
ReplyDeleteI sent you some pictures of your little gypsie & July 4th, but my sent mail does not show that they were sent. So, let me know if you did not get them. See you in the morning for VBS!
That last picture is what pure joy looks like! What a sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll! I really hope we get to meet her (and her sisters) one of these days! Love being able to keep up with ya'll here!
ReplyDelete