First, what I would not give to be a fly on the wall when they play and talk. For example, Josie told me that her and Lane use their "Talky Walkies" to talk.
Secondly, we do not know what it is, but when these two get together, they do things they normally would not do on their own. We are not sure what goes on in their minds, but every time we leave them alone, something happens.
Just recently, I went up to check on them and Lane immediately puts something behind his back and starts saying he needs to go to the bathroom in his "uh oh...I better think of something quick" voice. I look and it is a tube of toothpaste that apparently Josie had just enjoyed as a snack. So now, toothpaste is off limits in our house without the presence of an adult.
Another example, coloring. Normally, they color paper. But a few weeks ago, they colored....themselves.
How can you not love these two???
With the brown hand - Lane looks really cool here!



No comments:
Post a Comment