A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bryce's Visit

During the first week of March, we had a special visitor at our house. My good friend, Bryce, came to see us for the Coalition for Life Banquet and just for a visit. I had such a great time. Bryce can make me laugh like no other and I spent several days after his visit just smiling and laughing as I thought of stories and the little jokes we shared while he was here.

One of the best laughs was from the girl's state basketball tournament. Bryce went with us on Friday and he bought a program for the game. Kevin and I of course did not buy one because they were like 4 bucks each. But we sure did use Bryce's program during the game. And most of my other family members sitting around us also used it too. Even some Wall folks we didn't know who were sitting next to us used it. So about halfway through the game, I tell Bryce, "Thank Goodness you bought that program...everybody is using it." His response was (and this is why I love him), "Well, I knew you Gerngross's were too cheap to buy one." And boy was he right. We brought it back on Saturday and again, that program was well used.

So thank you Bryce for the program and for the visit. We LOVED it. Josie wants to know when you are coming back.


Evelyn, Bryce and Josie


Josie giving Bryce a hug


I think Bryce makes Josie laugh too!


This is a great picture of Bryce and Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment