and their adorable kids
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
What is it about Puffs?
For those of you without babes, Puffs are little cereal-like morsels that with their melt in your mouth quality are designed for babies first learning how to eat. And perhaps its their mystery or their forbidden fruit status, but every toddler I know LOVES them and would gladly eat a puff over a cheerio or any other mundane cereal any day of the week. Case in point with our dear Josie. I hear her in the pantry, I think nothing of it (she is always in the pantry) but then she is very quiet (always a reason to wonder). So, I peak in to see this. She has opened up Evelyn's puffs, poured not one or even a handful of puffs, but rather the entire container into one of her play kitchen skillets and is having her own little puff picnic there on the pantry floor. I could not get angry, I laughed instead.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We (or should I say Jayden and Jaxon) love puffs at our house too. It is a good day when I can keep Jayden out of them. Now that he is five he can down a canister of them in just a few sittings. His official job while I cook dinner is feeding Jaxon puffs and the perks of that job is that Jayden gets to eat as many as he wants as long as Jaxon doesn't start fussing. I am probably teaching my children to overeat or some horrible, later in life habit but for most evenings dinner gets on the table with very little screaming. I am glad to see you are all doing well. Your girls are beautiful. It would be lots of fun to get our kids together, Jayden is 5 and Jaxon is 8 months. It looks like they must be close to the same age as your little ones.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We had to put one of those door knob locks on our pantry door for this exact reason! I found Owen in the puffs! Too funny...I guess there is universal puff love amongst the toddler crowd!
ReplyDeletehaha!! THIS IS GREAT! and look at that face! i wonder what it is about puffs. they have zero taste. i guess 2 year olds don't realize that though. :-)
ReplyDelete