What a great weekend! We spent it relaxing near Canyon Lake in a beautiful lake house and enjoyed some much needed alone time and family time. I had to speak at a conference in New Braunfels on Friday and Kevin and I have been wanting to spend some time at my sister's family's lake house so we made a weekend of it. We arrived Thursday night, Kevin spent Friday with Josie and Evelyn at the lake house while I drove into New Braunfels for the meeting and then we had a great evening by the lake with family and even our friends, Derek and Nikki joined us. On Saturday, everybody except for Evelyn and I loaded up on the boat and went out to knee board, wake board, tube and have a good time on the water. Evelyn and I also had a wonderful day enjoying the house and some peace and quiet. After Wade made us some awesome steak and ribs that night, we visited til it was too late and before we knew it, it was Sunday and time to go home. What a great time we had and we especially appreciate Wade, Bonnie, Calvin, Ben and Matthew and their hospitality. Thanks for putting up with us. Although we did not get any pics of Evelyn, we got some great photos of Josie.
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Looks like a fun weekend! Glad you got a chance to relax some!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is so sweet! Josie looks like she had a blast on the boat!
ReplyDeleteJosie is such a doll!! I can't wait to meet both of your precious girls in person one of these days- but in the mean time I love that I can keep up with ya'll through the blog and Facebook.
ReplyDelete