and their adorable kids
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Big Sister
If I have not said it yet, Josie is the best big sister. Kevin was out of town tonight and as I was doing the night time routine alone (my hats off to you gals who's husbands travel often), I left the bottle on the floor with Josie and Evelyn as I went to get our other night time essentials (pacis, blankets, books, wine for Mommy (wink wink)). And I come back to find this. Pardon the picture quality - they were taken quickly as I did not want to miss the moment.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How sweet is this! I'm so glad you had your camera close by so you could capture it. Josie is such a good big sister!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! They are going to be such great friends. Andrew has not been as great a big brother as Josie has been a big sister, however they are just starting to play together and it is soo sweet. As I type this they are racing cars together and laughing.
ReplyDelete