A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011

We had a great start to 2011. Here is a little snippet of our month...


Evelyn and Josie received a Christmas package from Jill and have thoroughly enjoyed the umbrellas. After a few days of umbrella fits because it would not go up or down and a few near eye pokings, we now keep the umbrellas in the car. I don't think a week goes by that the girls do not ask if they need them when we are getting out of the car. And when it mists even just a bit - we get out our umbrellas. We love them! Thanks Jill.


We celebrated Daddy's birthday with his favorite - chocolate chocolate chip muffins.


And Evelyn shared in the celebration because her Daddy's birthday is also her Baptismal birthday. The family sang Happy Baptism to you and she loved it.


We played at the park with our friends.


Isabelle and Maci


Mary Kate


Josie and Lane (the farmer)


Isabelle loves the swing!


My pantry grew fingers and toes...it does this a lot.


Isabelle loves to watch her sisters play outside...she is getting so big.


And Kevin traveled a lot so we girls held each other. I came out of Isabelle's room after putting her to sleep one night and this is how I found them watching their movie. Josie looks happy but I'm not sure what Evelyn thinks of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment