A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cousin Time

Lane and Maci came over this morning. I love it when we have cousin time. I especially love all of the cute conversations you get to overhear. Here is a snippet of my morning...

As they hold the music player that has different types of music on it, Lane says, "Josie, you want music or you want rock and roll?"

As we were deciding which movie to watch, Josie wanted 'Lets go to School', Lane wanted 'ABC movie'. So I decided to poll the little girls to see if they could break the tie. I asked Evelyn which movie do you want? She says, "ABC movie." "And Maci, which movie do you want?" Maci replies, "Strawberry Shortcake!" Hmmm, we don't have that one. :)

As we are making cookies, Josie and Lane shared their chair to stand and help. Josie says, "Lane, I like sharing my chair with you. It is my favorite thing." Ahhh, what love! What innocent love.

No comments:

Post a Comment