A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bluebonnet Pictures

Its bluebonnet season in Texas and we stopped on Sunday for our annual pictures. I love spring!!!


Posing for the camera. It was hard to get Evelyn to smile. She was too busy looking at all the flowers or watching the cars go by.


I love that face!


Why are we out here on the side of the road?


A hug between sisters


Daddy and his girls


Mommy and her girls. I don't know what Evelyn was laughing at. Probably the thought of her momma trying to squat down with a belly that size. :)


When Kevin was taking these, he said, "You are not gonna like any of these because its a side view of your pregnant belly." He was right, but since I am keeping this as a memory book for my family, I figured, I should stick this picture in here and show off the gut. I am 36 weeks pregnant in this picture. I can not believe that!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous pictures! 36 weeks!!! As Lucas would say, Like a monkey's tail on the railroad tracks; won't be long now! :) We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! I LOVE the bottom one! You look adorable - cute top and very nice "jillery!" The pics of the girls are cute too. We're missing all the pretty Texas Bluebonnets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I'm sad that I can't find a good blubonnet patch near us this year!

    I love the last picture! Trust me, NOW I wouldn't like to have a side-view shot of me, but at 36 weeks pregnant, go for it! It's the only time when having a basketball sized tummy is expected and celebrated! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to like about that last picture?!! I agree with Joanne...what better time to show off the side profile than when you're pregnant! :) You look beautiful (as always) in both pics Cecilia! And your girls are beautiful too! 36 weeks already? WOW! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all! You are all so encouraging! I do love my pregnant belly - I guess you just don't realize how far it really sticks out until you see a side-picture of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness- these pics are adorable!! That last picture is just precious...That will be one you and the girls are going to cherish! You look awesome...I can't believe you are already 36 weeks! It seems like it has flown by...

    ReplyDelete