You have to be a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fan to appreciate this post, but the other day, I was getting Josie in the car and she asked for her cheerios. I told her she had to say the magic words to which she replied, "Meeshka, Mooshka." Some background for you nonmickey watchers (you poor folks with empty lives). At the beginning of every episode, Mickey Mouse comes on and says, "to make the clubhouse appear, we have to say the magic words," to which everyone then replies, "Meeshka Mooshka, Mickey Mouse."
This got me to thinking about all of the other cute little phrases and words that Josie uses so I thought I'd try to write some of them down and share them with y'all.
Her happy = this used to mean her Paci, although she now calls it a Paci
Iss too working = usually means something is not working for her
Alligator = an elevator
Puppets = Evelyn's snack, Puffs
Biper = Diaper (obviously)
I get M&Ms if I go potty = a phrase we hear at least 10 times a day
and their adorable kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Too funny! I wonder what Lizzyisms we will hear in the future?
ReplyDeleteCute post! Too funny that she knows the "magic words!" I'm glad you explained why they were "magic" because I was clueless. I can't believe she is already old enough to get M&M's for going potty!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! It is so smart to write those things down otherwise you may forget some of them with time.
ReplyDelete