A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Little Puppy Dog

Those of you who know us well, know that Kevin and I skipped the 'get a dog' phase and went straight to having children so no, this post does not mean we are getting a dog. Rather, its our little pet name for Evelyn because she has this strange habit of putting things in her mouth and crawling around with them. I've been cataloging through photos the various items she has "carried" so efficiently as she crawls. Here are a few of the snapshots.

Evelyn carrying a pretend potato chip from Josie's play kitchen and holding a toy chicken just so it won't get away. Ironically, the potato chip is by far her favorite item to carry around in her mouth. She comes by that love honestly.


Here she has a puzzle piece and a baby doll from Josie's doll house.


And here she is with a paci. Yes, I know I've complained that she won't 'take a paci,' but for what its worth, this is how she typically uses her pacis - more as a teething tool than a pacifier.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious!! She is quite industrious! I wonder if she'll still carry stuff around in her mouth once she starts walking?

    ReplyDelete