A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swimming Lessons

We had swimming lessons over the past two weeks. I am so impressed with how much each girl improved in just 2 weeks of lessons. We loved them, but they did make our evenings a little late. I think we'll try to do the morning lessons the next go around.


Look Mom, I can go under. By the end of the week, she loved to show me this little 'trick'. I was impressed too given she didn't even want to put her chin in the water on the first day.


Josie using the kickboard and loving it.


At the end of the lesson, Josie got to go down the slide. She didn't really love it, but she really didn't hate it. She actually went twice. I was proud.


Aw the sweet moments of swimming lessons. Snacks for all.


Another sweet moment of swimming lessons - getting to take the class with your cousin and best friend.


Evelyn swimming to get that duck...scoops, scoops.


Can you tell Evelyn's favorite part of class? Jumping off the side of the pool to me was her daily highlight.


At the end of the last day, Evelyn got to go down the slide too and WOW, it was love at first slide. I think she actually went twice as well even though their class was really only supposed to go once.


Big smiles for Daddy (from both of us)!

No comments:

Post a Comment