Since Isabelle did not go to graduation, we took a few pictures at the party of the entire family. Poor Kevin was sweating in that gown. Oh and my nephew Tye was there too - can you find him?
Some of the boys having a good time.
We had plenty of kids at the party. I wonder what Lizzy was planning to sweep. I love this little girl.
Josie is so proud of herself to do the bars all by herself.
Justin, Allen and Danielle.
Kevin giving his speech.
So like 3 days before the party, someone said something to me about decorations. I really did not have anything in mind. I mean it was a graduation party for a man. So that evening, I got out the hot glue gun, some ribbon and a beer bottle and this is what I came up with. For all my crafty friends, I know this is nothing, but for me, this is a masterpiece. :)
Clayton is so good with his cousins.
Beth and Nikki.
A huge thank you to Royce and Jessica for hosting the party and for cooking the food and for putting up with all of us for the weekend and for going out of their way to make it a perfect celebration!
Just look at those eyes and that hair!!! Striking! And speaking of this boy - it was his mother who took all of these amazing pictures. I would not have a single picture from the party if it was not for her. So thank you Meghan - you are a true friend indeed.
Courtney and Lane.
Grammy and Grandma.
Dr. and Mrs. Harris
Kathy and Sarah
Grandma with Mary Kate and Evelyn
Dr. Wagner and Me

Love your masterpiece... so cute! :) Looks like a fabulous time of celebrating a wonderful achievement!
ReplyDelete