I may be guilty of giving her the, "must stick out my tongue while I concentrate" trait. But in my defense, I get it from my Daddy. :)
and their adorable kids
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
We're Walking, We're Walking
Yes, that is right - Evelyn is taking some steps. After weeks of her walking with us holding our hand - first 2 hands and then just 1, Evelyn has started taking steps between Kevin and me. She started last night and tonight we took a few pictures and some video. We are so happy that she is so close to being able to walk. I know, why would I say that? But, all the girl wants to do is walk and unless you are holding her hand helping her around, she yells at you. :) So, yeah to a new freedom for Evelyn and here's to many more steps and firsts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Evelyn!!! She is really going! She will be all over the place chasing her big sister now!! Now you'll start hearing Josie say, "Mo-om. Get her out of here!"
ReplyDelete