When I went to pick up Josie on Sunday, I especially enjoyed hearing the stories of the weekend. The first thing Royce told me was, "We just thought Lane had a sweet tooth, we had no idea that Josie was such a sweet eater." As it turns out, here is how they discovered Josie's love of chocolate and candy. The group went trick or treating and each kid dutifully had their baskets full of goodies when they loaded up in the car to go to the party. Josie rode in the back seat since Lance, Lane and Maci's car seats were all in the second seat. They did not hear a peep out of her on the way to the party, which is about a 10 minute drive. Well, much to their surprise when they arrived, they went to get her out of the back seat and her entire bucket of candy was gone, eaten, bowl licked clean. The girl had wrappers, chocolate and remnants of halloween all over her and their car and she then looks at Royce and says, "More Candy." Yup, she wanted more!
It was as a I said, the perfect weekend for a toddler. All you can eat candy, stay up late partying, eating pizza, constant play companion....I'm sure Josie can not wait for us go somewhere again.

Who knows what they are talking about here, but it seems serious. :)
The fearless group lookin good.
Jess said this is what their car looked like after the party. Ha!





This post made me laugh. I can just hear Josie's sweet little voice asking for more candy!! She was the cutest little ballerina...so fitting for her "strike a pose" personality! Love it!! And the pictures of chocolate covered Josie and Royce and Jess's car at the end of the night are priceless!
ReplyDelete