The girls and I did some Christmas baking for the folks at Kevin's office last week. We had a great time and they were a huge help especially with clean up. For all the folks at Kevin's office, I promise I did use soap and water to clean the utensils rather than the licking method as shown in these pics. Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the experience:
Josie: "Evelyn, the pieces we lick...we can have!"
After tasting a piece of white chocolate for the first time, Evelyn says: "I like that cheese."
Josie: "Mommy, have I told you you are a great Mommy?"
Josie: "Evelyn, the pieces we lick...we can have!"
After tasting a piece of white chocolate for the first time, Evelyn says: "I like that cheese."
Josie: "Mommy, have I told you you are a great Mommy?"
I love the mid drip off of Evelyn's chin!

No comments:
Post a Comment