A blog of two Texans (not really Germans)
and their adorable kids

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lunchtime Nap

Evelyn has never been our good sleeper. The girl has a really hard time shutting down. However, we have found that once she does slow down for a few seconds, she will often fall fast asleep. Regardless, this Evelyn nap took me by surprise. I had my back turned from the table because I actually had a sitter over because I was needing to get some work done. The sitter was playing with Isabelle on the floor and I was just turning around every now and then checking on the girl's to make sure they were eating. After about the third time of turning around and seeing Evelyn in this position (the first few times, I thought she was just being silly), I decided to investigate. She fell asleep in this position. Poor girl.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! I remember my kids falling asleep in the weirdest positions, too, but this one might take the cake! Sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete