It appears we are behind
because we missed 2009.
After all, Josie came in 2007,
a little slice of heaven.
And Evelyn came in 2008,
boy does she keep us straight.
But no worries,
God has a plan because in May 2010
We are doing it again!
because we missed 2009.
After all, Josie came in 2007,
a little slice of heaven.
And Evelyn came in 2008,
boy does she keep us straight.
But no worries,
God has a plan because in May 2010
We are doing it again!

Yea!!!! So happy for y'all!! Can't wait to meet number 3!!!!! Have fun at Bunko tonight!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! We are so happy for you guys, and prayers from the Simmons crew!
ReplyDeleteWow! I was so excited to read the news (I almost missed it in my blog list this morning.) Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! We are so happy for y'all! Big congratulations from Lubbock!
ReplyDeleteYea for the Wagners!!!! How very exciting! Congratulations to all four of you. We'll be praying for mama and baby. :) love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is so exciting.
ReplyDeleteI love the rhyme! Hooray for baby # 3!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute way to share the news. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations to the entire family! I love to hear such fun news!
ReplyDeleteCan't even tell you how excited I am for your family!
ReplyDeleteI just saw the news! Congratulations! Man, Tim and I are going to have to get on the stick if we're going to try and keep up with you, Karla and Katherine. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So glad you have the blog to keep us up to date. Many prayers for a healthy pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteCurt Braden Family
Woot woot!!! :) So happy for the Wagner clan! :) I am cracking UP as I read your profile description by the way, gonna steal it! See you guys soon! Love, Julia and fam
ReplyDelete